As for requirements, to reserve a unit, one would only need to fill out the following 2 forms:
Client Registration Form
Reservation Agreement Form
A reservation fee for PHP 20,000 for unit and PHP 10,000 for parking (optional unless parking is required) would be required which can be settled in cash, check or credit card. Reservation fee can also be wired through accredited DMCI remittance centers.
Other requirements that one would need within 7 days from reservation
1. Valid Ids ( 2 government issued ID. - TIN Card, Unified ID, Passport, SSS, Phil Health, Driver's License )
2. Proof of Billing
3. Signed Computation Sheet
4. Birth Certificate if single or Marriage Certificate if married
Requirements to be submitted up to 30 days from reservation along with signed contracts
1. TIN number - if not available, we can get new ones for the buyer
2. Philippine Post dated checks for the down payments
- If not available, one can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter or make use of Auto Debit Arrangement from accredited banks.
Special Power of Attorney
If a buyer is unavailable to transact, he or she can assign a representative to transact on his or her behalf.